Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brownies with chocolate chunks and nuts


I've tried so many brownie recipes already but it doesn't keep me from trying new ones. This weekend I tried a recipe off  the BBC food website (follow this link). I used the base recipe and then added what I wanted. That's the cool thing about brownies. You can add whatever you want just not too much so the brownies don't fall apart from the weight of things like chocolate chips and nuts. I added the pecans and white chocolate mentioned in the recipe, but did not add the milk chocolate. Instead I added dark chocolate chunks, some hazelnuts and some shredded coconut. The brownies turned out heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing! I'm having a party June 14th, and these brownies will be on the menu. Still love the muesli recipe.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete